For the past week the weather has been amazing! Summerlike. So I've been wearing flip flops every day and I actually wore shorts one day. I've been getting tons of comments like "Why are you wearing flip flops it's not summer!?" "Where's your shoes?" Anyone who knows me knows that I don't like shoes, love buying them, love the look of them but hate wearing them. If I can get away with it I'll go barefoot everywhere. A couple days ago I was playing basketball outside with my brother and every time I've attempted to go barefoot the cement was way to cold and I could only last a few seconds. Well this evening I found it quiet warm on my feet. So what if I don't wear shoes, it ain't hurting you. Only person it could possibly hurt is me and I got tough feet.
Now that I'm done writing this I find it kind of weird that I'm writing about feet...oh well. That's me for ya ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment