I'll give y'all the short version of my trip because I have sooo many stories and I might bore ya even though there was never a dull moment for me.
So here are just a few pictures.
I didn't take many (which I regret) I was afraid my camera would die and I knew other people would be taking lots of pictures so I got lazy. That was just horrible thinking on my behalf.
Anywho! Here are the goodies.
I got on a plane
We flew over the clouds (like most planes do)
Ashley slept like a queer
Arizona was in sight
We stayed in a house in Mesa and swam and had a jolly good time staying up all late and heading out at 4am.
We drove on Route 66 and got a video taken of us from some guy from the small town of us acting all Canadian and what not
I hiked in these gems. Ohhh so amazing.
This was my buddy for the week. We were stuck like glue.
Tats.
Our camping gear flying.
We're kind of strong, no big deal.
I know I've shown this picture a couple of times but this one is different.
Why? Because I took it! :)
I fell down a small waterfall.
Our ride up the canyon
The "Last Supper"
Buffett in Vegas.
Wicked spoons.
Check out Janisko's face.
Happy after a huge meal.
Ben insisted on walking like this the entire way back to our hotel.
this looks like so much fun!
ReplyDeletei'm so jealous! this looked like a blast!
ReplyDelete