Monday, October 24, 2011

Stephy J

Today is a fine young woman's birthday.
She goes by the name Stephanie Redford.
I love her to death! 
Seeing as I moved around a lot I never really had one friend (besides my sister) that I actually grew up with and had childhood memories with except for this girly! 
About every 2 months I'd travel 10 hours just to be in her presence and I'll be honest she was my idol! I always counted down the years until I was her age and by the time I got there she was 2 years older so I'd count down until then! 
She's 20 today and well...I'm not quite counting down to then yet.
But I don't even feel an age difference between us anymore.
We have so many fun memories together and I can't begin to pick one favorite one.
But I'm so excited for more adventures we'll be sharing with each other. 
We'll be fantastic roommates, I hope ;)

What do you love about Stephy you ask?

Well...I love how she believes she's asian.
I how she doesn't care what anyone thinks about her & does her own thing.
I envy every single one of her awesome T-shirts.
I love how we both share the same love for Justin & Michael.
I love how her hair looks so good short and so good long. 
I love how scared she use to be of my dog. 
I love having movie nights in her bed.
I love how 90% when she's laughing she has tears coming down her face.
I love how she only remembers the belt she wore the day of her first helicopter ride but not the actual flight. 
I generally just love her face. 

I LOVE HOW I WILL SEE HER IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I hope you enjoyed these hideous ancient pictures of us, that's what you get when we don't see each other for so long. 

1 comment:

  1. You're too kind. But dont forget how you love that I always gave you my hand-me-down clothes. :) hahaha. Jk.
    I miss you so so much! Soon kiara soon!

    ReplyDelete