Monday, October 24, 2011

I'm going to go all crazy fan here for a second. 
I have an obsession for this band.
Hedley would be the name.
I've been a fan ever since I heard their first single on the radio.
I went to a concert of their when they weren't that big and became hooked ever since.
I'll admit I became even more hooked when I found out one of my best friend's in Kelowna is cousins with the lead singer Jacob Hoggard.

What do I like about this band?
Well Jacob Hoggard of coarse :) 
You see he looks like such a punk but he really fools you because his voice is amazing and there is no denying that he has some serious talent.
Plus he plays the piano like a boss and know's how to entertain.
I will never forget that first concert when he came out on stage in his HedleyMan suit. 


Ya that was something else...

Today I was carving pumpkins with the family when I heard on the TV Hedley was preforming live.
I dropped my tools and sat on the ground in front of the TV like a small child.
They surprised me with preforming a new song from their album.
Saaay what?
Yup Jacob did it again. 
He amazed me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment