I wasn't exactly having a bad day, nothing really went wrong.
I was just in a somewhat downer mood.
I guess that would be because I've become pretty stressed lately,
Not the point though.
My point is...
I have an amazing friend.
We may tease each other non-stop to the point where it looks like we can't stand each other but that's just who we are and what we like.
This friend took notice today that I didn't exactly have a smile on my face and I wasn't exactly socializing like I usually do.
Who knew what he did next would change my entire attitude around.
He whipped out his most ugliest/scary/silly face while walking towards me.
I stopped dead in my tracks and a huuuge smile came across my face.
So I'd like to shout out to that friend of mine.
Thank you for that therapeutic smile, I don't know if I could even call it a smile.
Whatever it was, thank you.

No comments:
Post a Comment