Thursday, December 30, 2010

a spontaneous day

Today I woke up at a decent hour and headed into Lethbridge with my mom because needed to quickly do something and I wanted to keep her company. Before we made it out of town we stopped at the post office and there was a late birthday present there for me from my cousin Deanna. Mine and Mackenzie's most favorite treat, Muddie Buddies (Deanna makes them best). Then we decided we'd bring my brother's along to Lethbridge so we picked them up. We got to Lethbridge and while my mom was doing some "grown up stuff" me and my brother discovered the most amazing store I have never seen in my life in downtown Lethbridge. Some snowboard shop. I was in love. We spent awhile there looking around and all I wanted to do was go snowboarding, I couldn't keep it off my mind. We only went to Lethbridge to do this one little thing for my mom. Well next I met this little guy
Huntly Redford
The newest little one in the Redford family, that family just keeps getting bigger and bigger. No doubt he'll take after his dad and uncles and become a funny little guy. I can't wait to watch him grow up like his big sister London. After a long visit with Huntly and Megan we decided to go "home". We didn't go to far. I found myself shopping for bindings and new snowpants. I made the decision that I am going snowboarding tomorrow. Call me crazy but I love my snowboarding and I have to go at least once this year & the snow is SOOO good right now. So Stephanie if I end up injured you have full permission not to feel bad for me and tell me "I told you so". 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you ki ki. That's all I ask.
    I do hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete