I have this friend,
he's quite special.
His name is Kyle Berthaudin
I've known him for 5 years.
But haven't seen him since I was 14. Yup that's 3 and a half years :(
Which surprises me that we're still such good friends.
So now is about the time I'd like to thank technology, especially today.
I wasn't exactly having the best day, I felt as though one thing after another was going wrong and all I wanted to do was lock myself in my room and stay away from people
& then I get a lovely text message from Kyle and I told him I wasn't having a crappy day and I wasn't really feeling up for texting, so he suggested we skype.
This, my friends, is how our friendship has survived.
Cell phones & skype.
I could go on and on about him but I'm going to keep things short today, thank you Kyle for turning my day around, love you long time!
Did I mention that he's half french ;)

I will always love this guy :) He can always make you smile.. and steph likes his eyes haha :)
ReplyDelete