Saturday, October 22, 2011

Last night was Sadies!
I promised pictures so pictures I will reveal.
A little bit of history behind each picture, 
my mom put together a photo scavenger hunt so we had to go around town getting strange pictures so that's why some of these are random










We had to get a picture in a tree, too bad we didn't get a picture of me falling out of the tree shortly afterwards










As Simon would say "we are aaawwwwwesome"


Let me explain my costume now.Simon is Austrian therefore we decided he should go as Arnold Schwarzenegger because he's Austrian also! So Simon's costume was the terminator and mine was Miss California.Some people didn't get this and some did but I'll explain anyways.Good ol' Arnold is the governor of California. (comedy drum roll)

1 comment:

  1. Cute. I Know I'm supposed to be able to tell, but I can't. Tell who everyone is. As in their costume.
    Looks like it was fun though!

    ReplyDelete