This weekend was like most of my weekends, that may sound like I didn't have a good time but I did!
My weekends usually go like this, I don't have a plan. I'd like to think if you don't have a plan then you'll never get disappointed, and I was raised learning to just wing it. Friday night I ended up at Dallin Low's house playing the good old game of 007 on the Wii for a good 2 hours. Honestly I really needed that time with those boys, Math had me so stressed and my head was a horrible place to be. I just needed to get away from home so I did what usually calms me down. Hung out with boys. They underestimated my shooting skills I wasn't completely useless. 14 kills:) I'd say that's pretty impressive for me at least. On Saturday I woke up without a plan, I got dressed cleaned the house a little bit, read a bit and Dallin Klain and Stephanie showed up at my house and we hung out the whole night. Went for a slurpie run, attempted to watch a movie but somehow ended up at Pizza's in Cream with Charlie, Kenzie, and Jaden. Then we started our 10th Kingdom marathon. I can guarantee you will not know what this show is but it's the most strange/amazing show out there. In my opinion. I rather I not explain it because you'd think we were all crazy. Dallin said he didn't like it but he kept wanting to come back and finish it so I think we had him hooked, Jaden admitted that he was sucked into the 10th Kingdom's powers. So the following day, Sunday we continued watching it after having a fun dinner with the Cahoon's and a nerf war. After we finished our show we probably spent 2 hours in Kenzie's room talking and watching retarded youtube videos.
So a weekend with no plans became a weekend full of fun. I can't wait to see what next weekend brings, whatever it is. I'm ready for it:)
Monday, January 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jealous.....why yes indeed I am!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI missed you Karlee! Your family is a blast, as we were having nerf gun fights I could hear our parents upstairs roaring with laughter. About what? I do not know. They wouldn't share.
ReplyDelete