Thursday, March 17, 2011
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
Okay so I didn't exactly go on a HUGE adventure today, but I did do something that I love to do. Going for something I want. I woke up this morning and noticed how nice it was outside, looked out the window and saw a gopher staring back at me. After that I had my mind set, I wanted to go gopher hunting. In Bio we spent about 10 minutes trying to convince Janisko to take our whole class gopher hunting. Yaa...It didn't sound as brilliant out loud. Then I spent the rest of the day reminiscing with others about our gopher hunting adventures together. Long story short, after school me, Mackenzie and Daniel loaded up in the truck and made out way to meet Retzer to go gopher hunting. I'll tell ya it was a blast, the sun felt great on my face. Even though it was only 7 degrees. But hey we've been hibernating all winter any bit of sun feels great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment