Friday, March 25, 2011
You can't go looking for it.
I got home late last night from hanging out with some guys and found my bed a mess! Stripped sheets and blankets everywhere. Then I was informed that Dallin and Aaron decided to jump on my bed and do who knows what else to mess up my room during my absence. You can't go looking for friends like these. This probably might sound dumb to some but I love these guys, they have always been there for me (even when I'm not around, literally) and strangely coming home to a messed up room because they wanted to make show they were there just puts a smile on my face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha that's funny. I like the look of your blog :)
ReplyDeleteAww thanks karlee :)
ReplyDeleteThat's cute :) You reacted a lot better then I would have! Haha, my room is usually spotless, so if somebody came and made a mess of it, who knows what I'd do ;D
ReplyDeleteLove your Blog!!
*hugs*
Jordan @ Rainbow Veins
aww thanks!
ReplyDelete