Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The end is near!

When I got surgery on my knee, I was convinced I'd be up and walking within a few days until the surgery actually happened and I found out it was a 6 week healing process. Ever since then I've been counting the weeks. Tomorrow will be one month since, I am walking of coarse now and the massive limp is gone (unless I've been working my knee to much in one day). Overall I feel great, not 100% quiet yet but give it 2 more weeks and I'll be as good as new.
I went to work for the first time since my surgery yesterday and to be honest it felt like nothing changed, the surgery never happened, I never took a medical leave at work. I was right back at it. Until a few hours pasted and my knee was telling me TOO MUCH! That's when they sent me home...

I have my last appointment with my knee specialist tomorrow morning and hopefully I'll be all done with the doctors and hospital thing. Assuming I won't go back to my accident prone self.

No comments:

Post a Comment