I'm finding it hard to put into words my feelings about this weekend. So I'll do this, no sentences just words.
This weekend I felt:
Excited
Nervous
Happy
Healthy
Disgusted
Angry
Bitter
Loud
Sore
Confident
I tried so hard this weekend not to be bitter or angry but we all know basketball games can do that to you but that wasn't the part that got to me. I was over it faster than it came. It was a certain situation that keeps replaying in my head. One that answered a question I've been asking myself forever. I know who my real friends are,
they are the ones that are completely honest with me,
the ones that are themselves no matter who they're with,
the ones that aren't ashamed of who they are.
Actions speak louder than words, we all know that cliche.
When do you decide that enough is enough and you just need to get that person out of your life before they cause anymore emotional damage to you. They may say they don't do it on purpose but when it comes down to it they ARE doing it.
Sometimes the way to learn something is to live through it, and I have learnt a lot.
So I ask one thing...don't say sorry because I'm hurt, say sorry because your hurt.
Overall I think I did a pretty excellent job of letting anything get to me, I had a fun weekend. I would do it all over. I would scream until I lost my voice again, I would watch so many basketball games that it gave me a headache all over. Because I had my real friends with me by my side making every moment one to remember. It's been 4 years of watching zones with these guys, 4 years of them by my side. I'm not ashamed to say I love them. They mean the world to me, heck with them I'm in my own world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment