This year has been different for me, usually I'm crazy about basketball season, I'm at every game and just loving it. Well this year for some reason football was my love, and I just couldn't get into basketball. Until now. The second last game of the season and I decided to fall in love with it again.
Last night was in my opinion the best game of the season, why?...well
It was intense
We had amazing fans
Our boys did amazing, they played their hearts out
We actually sang the school song
and of coarse...WE WON!
I had to work yesterday and I was so sure I was only going to make it to the third or fourth quarter but to my surprise I only missed 30 seconds of the whole game! I don't think the excitement in the crowd is something I write about, it's just something you had to witness yourself. It made me proud to be a Cougar
Zones is next week and I'm not missing a game. It's going to be good. So I advise all you Cardston Cougar fans to make your way to all the games. I have to give the players a lot of credit, they have worked hard to get where they are. As Aaron would say..."Hey congrats!"
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment