Sometimes talking to no one is the only way of getting over things. I'm really not the type of person that let's people know when I'm having a problem or going through a hard time because I have a hard time explaining myself and from many experience I get the response "Oh it's not that bad" when really it means a lot to me.
I'm currently making some changes in my life. Big ones, minors ones and one thats are hardly noticeable. I've learned that one of the biggest mistake in life is holding on to something that was lost a long time ago. What’s the point of reminiscing when the person is no longer worth it. They're not who they used to be. I feel like the more I tried the less they tried, so why was I putting in the effort if really when it came down to it it was just pushing them away.
One day they will realize how much I was there for them long after I'm gone.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment