Sunday, July 17, 2011

Mm some HP

Nope.
I'm not referring to HP sauce.
I just love Harry Potter,
the movie overall I mean.
The series!
I remembered yesterday why I haven't gone to a movie for a very long time.
I forget that I'm in public and laugh too loud and gasp so that everyone knows I'm surprised. 
If you ever get stuck in a theatre with me I'm deeply sorry, I just forget sometimes...ya know?
I must say my surroundings yesterday made the movie just that more better.
You see, this guys cellphone rang.
SUPER LOUD.
Everyone sat up and stared, then he had the nerve to start talking on it? SUPER LOUD!
At once everyone was about to stand up and bash him in. 
Okay maybe that was exaggerating but you could feel the anger in the room.
THEN
near the end of the movie
at a serious part,
everyone is mellow.
A woman biffs it down the stairs...!!! & it was loud, painfull sounding. 
I could not hold it in, nor could the rest of us in the row.
Suddenly I didn't know what was more funny...
The sounds coming out of Cameron's mouth because he was trying so hard not to laugh or Carter's laugh.
But yes, the movie was excellent. 
I would not mind watching it again...and maybe again? Perhaps one more time after that :)

Did anyone else get that feeling that they didn't want it to end because it felt like their childhood was ending right before their eyes? 
I did. 

1 comment: