I love being with family.
My family is huge.
Each member is different but strange in their own way.
We like strange.
You have to be strange to be in our family.
Don't worry if you marry into our family we'll train ya ;)
My mom's favorite quote of all time is
"I tried being normal, then I got bored...so I decided to be myself instead"
My mom is quite silly, as for the rest of her siblings AKA my aunts & uncles.
Last night we decided to have a family game night.
No matter the game we usually end up embarrassing ourselves and looking silly even if it is a simple card game.
Well this game was MEANT for embarrassing yourself.
I took advantage of the situation and told Morgan he MUST come over.
I didn't give him to many details because I didn't want him knowing what he was getting himself into.
Completely off topic but I hadn't seen that boy for approximately 3 weeks so the fact that we finally actually both had time to see each other was a bonus to this evening of greatness.
ANYWAYS!
The family got around the table.
We whipped the game out.
Explained the rules and the snorting, quacking, hissing began.
What game did we play you ask?
This game goes by the name "Snorta"
Hilarious!
I think if a stranger walked into the room while we were playing they would have called some mental place or something.
Picture this.
A bunch of people sitting around the table staring each other down snorting and growling at each other just to get rid of a few cards.
Yes indeed it was entertaining and fun :-) I quite enjoyed myself though I was horrible at remembering my animal noises
What kind of animal says "Sa" "Blobs" "Saack"
"YEEEHAWWW"-That one was my mother
The plan was to have Morgan embarrass himself but somehow he enjoyed himself AND won every round. Crap.
Epic fail.
OH WELL!
Glad to see someone enjoys our wild family, probably because he's just as much a wild child.

stupid game.
ReplyDelete