Yesterday, July the 14th was good to me.
-I didn't have to work
-I was bored so decided to run to Waterton with some people
-I got a text message from someone I didn't think I'd be talking to for approximately 3 weeks (I just love it when he surprises me like that)
-Found a majority of my friends in Waterton playing basketball.
-I had ice cream (finally got satisfy my craving)
-When I came back home 2 lovely people whom I have not seen in quite awhile decided to plaster their faces against my basement window.
-We had a spontaneous Harry Potter Party.
-Christian shared his candy with me.
-Kayden's mom let me steal a jar of her salsa (AMAAAAZING)
-I got sat on by 2 boys whom love to pester me (weird how that kind of made me happy eh?)
Overall I just liked yesterday.
May sound lame to you but it was a great day.
Especially since I thought I wouldn't be doing a thing.

No comments:
Post a Comment