A few weeks ago my Grandma came to our house to visit and I decided to go through her pictures on her laptop.
By the way this is Grandma
Yup, she makes silly faces like I do.
I love her cause she's silly :)
Anywho!
I've pretty much seen every picture of me as a child so I didn't think I'd see anything new.
Reminiscing is just fun ya know!?
Well...turns out I found quite a few pictures I haven't seen before and I learnt a few things about myself.
...Like my sister was always such a cutie and then there was me...
You see that outfit I'm wearing (oh I'm the girl on the right)
Apparently I liked that outfit a lot...that flowery jumpsuit.
I found A LOT of pictures of me in that jumpsuit.
I USE TO BE BLONDE! That would be me on the right.
I learnt that waterslides excited me...can't ya tell?! :)
Would you just look at that outfit?
I learnt that apparently I needed to wear a hat with my name on it to remember who I am...
Why is there a monkey around my neck? I do not know.
These 2 pictures are just so dang cute! ...











Hahah I loved these. I recognized a few. But you were such a dang cutie. All of you.
ReplyDelete