Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I We Todd Did

Read my title out loud. 
Do you get it?
Well...that's exactly how I feel after yesterday. 
I did a few stupid things yesterday
Some were fun, some were plain torture. 
Yes I do have a list.
(If you want to avoid some boring stories you can look at the pretty pictures)
;)

I stayed up until 6 in the morning got an hour and a half of sleep then went to work at 9
While at work I couldn't find the debit button, I had to call for help.
Turns out it was the biggest button on the till with big bold letters it stared and me and laughed
DEBIT
While at work for some reason I assumed I worked 8 hours.
9-6.
Well...this morning I looked at my schedule and turns out I was only suppose to work 4 hours.
That right there made me so angry!!! 

Second stupid thing. 
After work I went to Colton's house with Mackenzie & Charlie and we decided to go quading.
I was a little bit hyper and figured out I cannot talk and drive because apparently I use my hands while I talk a tad too much. Well while I was talking we lost Colton and Mackenzie so I started driving in circles and finally I saw Colton standing at the top of a hill. Well I was too busy talking to him and I didn't quite realize (though Charlie was yelling in my ear) that we were rolling down a very very steep hill and Colton kept yelling to turn to the less steeper part. Luckily I did do just that before I killed someone. 
See that wasn't too stupid, but that is where the stupidity of the evening did kick in. 

THIRD! (Not really stupid but fun!) 
We decided to climb some cliffs, Colton wanted to get some pictures of us sitting on the cliff.
I wanted to climb down them instead...Mackenzie kept getting mad cause I was freaking her out.
So we went to some more cliffs on the other side of the river, me and Colton decided we wanted to go check out a cave which involved some rock climbing. We decided to go barefoot because we had better grip then. Little did we know there were tiny thorns sitting in the sand and rock. OUCH!
After we checked out the cave and made our way back to the quads I decided I wasn't done climbing, So I thought I'd climb over one cliff and to the other side where the quads were and make my way down. Half way down the other side I clued in that there was no way I was going to make it down and I started to FREAK OUT! I tried scooting to a less steep spot but if every time I tried I slipped a little bit more. Finally Colton and Charlie stood at the bottom of the ledge and told me to let my feet drop, I did and holy crap did I scream! I kept picture myself falling flat on my face and breaking multiple bones. Finally I just jumped! Yup...I jumped. No water below. I obviously didn't learn from last summer right? 
Luckily Colton and Charlie caught me, I don't think I started breathing again for a good 10 minutes. 

I think that's the end of my stupidity stories.
The rest of the night was fun, we built a fire on the beach and swam in the dark and I fell asleep beside the fire which was lovely!

PICTURE TIME!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment