Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Yesterday Yesterday.

Yesterdays was one epic summer day.
I kind of hate the word epic.
People use it too much but I didn't know how else to describe yesterday.
A lot of exciting events took place.

Event #1
Anywho!
I got off work (YIPPEEE!) 
Walked to the campground to visit Colton until he got off work.
Then we picked a bunch of hooligans up and made our way to the crik.
We thought we'd just be walking to some swimming hole but NOPE
we hiked, jumped off ledges, slid down hills. 
Got stuck in mud...
by the time we got to our destination we were sweating like none other
you see...
according to Colton's truck it was 37 degrees out.
Yup...and this is Cardston we're talking about!!
By the time we got to our spot, which was the edge of a cliff we couldn't bare the heat anymore sooo...
we all jumped. 
All 8 of us...one after the other. 
THEN! 
(I'm still so excited about this event!)
We kept swimming down the creek and discovered a waterfall...and a natural waterslide.
Let me tell you...
PAINFUL...but FUN...so very painful..but WOW!
There was this point where you sit down like on any other waterslide then the current takes you...it's peaceful then BAM!
Your going under water...going FAST coming back up for air..hitting rocks!
Then the end comes and you go down the waterfall.
Once you hit the bottom it seriously feels like you'll never come up and you panic a little bit.
Then you come up, all chat about how amazingly painful that was and then..
DO IT AGAIN!

That was seriously the most amazing swimming hole I have ever been to.

Event #2
After swimming
Colton, Aaron, Austin, & I went quading.
We raced.
I may or may not have gotten last place.
That was fun.

We then played kinect.
I beat Austin in boxing.
Enough said.

We got so sweaty we went swimming again.
We found a dead fish.
The boys were so freaked out about it.
Austin was practically crying when it touched his back.

I have awesome friends,
why?
They don't wanna grow up.
I'm okay with that!
I don't either.
We may have found sticks and while quading home we may have pretended we had wands and were fighting each other.
I loved it. 

Event #3
When it got dark out we then watched a scary moving in the loft of a barn.
I don't handle scary movies well.
Or scary places...
so.
Ya.

Event #4
I woke up very late at night feeling like someone was watching me (stupid scary movies)
I opened my eyes and almost died.
There was my mother, hovering over me.
Staring.
RUDE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment