I can go without my phone for days, and I usually do. People get frustrated with me because I won't text them back when really I haven't even gotten their message cause I just don't have my phone on me. I'm in school, everyone I need/want to talk to is right there. Afterwards I really have nothing to talk about.
So the question is, why is it I'm just itching to grab my phone and check my messages this week? For this weeks bio challenge it's no cell phones. Just in time for zones, but it's not even the weekend yet so I still have no reason to use my phone. WHY AM I BEING SO TEMPTED!? I guess it's a good thing it's been on my mind a lot this week, so I can fight it. I'm already almost half way done this weeks challenge. Just a little bit longer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think your tempted because it's on your mind! your not supposed to use it so your thinking about it. Normally your not thinking about it so it's easy peasy! lol.
ReplyDeletep.s. you should come and visit sometime. come over and have a movie night with shay! this time I will be here too lol
ReplyDelete