Friday, surprisingly I didn't have to work! I never get Friday's off so this was a pleasant surprise. But if you know me you know that I need to keep busy, I like the thought of just sitting around but when it comes down to actually doing it...NO WAY! So I volunteered to serve for grad. I felt like I was shopping when I was looking at everybody's dresses, because you know as crazy as it sounds...I'm next! After serving I went onto the temple lawn and chatted with everyone in site which was fun until the cold kicked in! So I made my way to the dance.
The dance, WOW! I swear each dance I go to gets better and better! Everyone was actually dancing and having a good time, there were girls and boys getting thrown in the air and hutterites?...yes I said hutterites. I have no clue what they were doing there but they were a good time! For reals them people know how to party! Christian asked one to dance during a slow song and he was quite proud of that moment. We all know what happens after the dance! ...yup you guessed it.
The party. I'm a wing it kind of girl, I don't make plans and I never planned on going to the grad party but after than insanely fun dance I really did not want to just go home and sleep. So I made my way to the civic center with my good old lads and had a grand time! It was such a weird feeling going to bed when the sun was coming up, I think I yelled at the sun too for doing that something like "Sun why you be getting up I haven't even caught my Z's yet!" Unless I dreamt that...ANYWAYS! I had to work in the morning so the sleeping thing never really happened, I layed there with my eyes shut but I was so scared I'd miss my alarm that I never fully fell asleep.
Today, tis a Sunday. I'm back to loving Sunday...I use to have a hate for it not because of church but because I always had to work and last Sunday I finally proved a point, I didn't show up for work until church was over then told them that I will not show up for work if they keep scheduling me for Sunday's. So they finally listed me as "unavailable". Now I can enjoy my Sundays with some sun, napping, food, & family! :) YAY!
![]() |
| I am well aware this has nothing to do with my post! But I've been thinking about Mario a lot today so.... :) |

No comments:
Post a Comment