Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hello!

Y'all see that quote below my picture!!!? It would be much appreciated if someone wrote that in sharpie on my forehead so I can stop forgetting it. 

I do not like bad dreams, yet again who does. They make me wake up feeling sad and yucky.

Today is a new day, and a new week. 
I was not a fan of last week, and we didn't have a very friendly parting either. 
It was stressful, frustrating, and left me disappointed. 
Believe me I tried my bestest to make it a good week but so many things got in the way.
This week I'm done school though!!! This means summer my friends.
Honestly I can't tell you how this summer is going to turn out, I don't have any official plans besides going to Montana in August. 
Tis my last summer as a high school student, ya I bet that thought just scared y'all. 
So I have made a mental list of things I want to do this summer.
But I'm not going to post it ;)  

So...GOODBYE LAST WEEK! HELLO THIS WEEK! (be good to me)
and a big welcome to summer

Why yes that is me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment