Well, mud.
Ya I've got some stories about that stuff.
In the most before when I mentioned getting a "little" mud on the tires...well little did I know that that was the biggest understatement.
In the most before when I mentioned getting a "little" mud on the tires...well little did I know that that was the biggest understatement.
It didn't take us long at all to become acquainted.
You see there is this boy.
His name is Morgan Merrill, you may know him?
Well not even two minutes after we got on his quad did he decide we needed a little mud on us, now when I say a little that is another understatement.
My friends, I my skin color changed!
There was not a piece of visible skin on me, or him.
We were so slippery with muddy goodness that I could hardly hang onto him until the sun made him a dried up mud monster.
We were so slippery with muddy goodness that I could hardly hang onto him until the sun made him a dried up mud monster.
Lovely I know! But really it was.
I had a lot of fun, that boy knows how to give someone a wild ride.
Y'all should have seen the faces I was pulling every time we'd hit a jump.
YIKES!
I wish we got some pictures, but we were just having way to much fun for that.
I have a billion fun stories to tell but I you know you kind of had to be there.
We won 2 contests that day, the muddiest and the fastest.
Yup, twas an amazing day.
P.S.
A little advice to you ladies out there looking for a Prince, do not kiss a frog they really don't turn into one. I'm sure there are more sanitary ways of finding a dude than this! (Morg told me & Charlie to do it)
We won 2 contests that day, the muddiest and the fastest.
Yup, twas an amazing day.
P.S.
A little advice to you ladies out there looking for a Prince, do not kiss a frog they really don't turn into one. I'm sure there are more sanitary ways of finding a dude than this! (Morg told me & Charlie to do it)
haha oh mogley. he is a wild child. but him and i both know he learned it from me. you can tell him i said that also. even though i warn you, he will deny it. haha. but just remember.. i'm older and wiser than him.
ReplyDeleteHe said that you may be shorter and older but not wiser.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYa.. i was pretty disapointed that the frog didn't turn into my prince charming.. :P
ReplyDelete