I am the WORST teenager out there, I'm convinced.
I'm technology retarded, I CAN'T work any of the TVs in my house.
I CAN'T sleep in- I'm wide awake at 6:45 every morning, perhaps I should start running?
I HATE texting deeply (call me then I'll chat with ya) seriously I never have my phone on me and it makes people kind of angry when they are trying to find me (sorry mom).
I'm not a huge fan of junk food
I hate how pop makes me cry and get the hiccups every time I drink it
Chips make me feel yucky
Since I'm mentioning the fact that I'm the worst teenager out there maybe I should mention something else I'm terrible at...
Softball, particularly the batting part. I'd like to apologize to my team "Moses Clean Up Crew" for my pathetic effort last night. But hey I did get someone out on second ;) That was followed by a happy dance which distracted me and then I let someone through second...But hey I had fun! That's all it's about...right? RIGHT!
No comments:
Post a Comment