Friday, June 24, 2011

A Split Second

This morning I had to make a split second decision, you know those ones you see in movies where you really don't think at all you just instantly say what your heart tells you. 
Yup, it was quite the moment.

Let me fill you in.
I woke up this morning, 
ate breakfast
curled up in a blanket
read a book
drank hot chocolate

The phone rang! 
Kiara: "Hello?"
Dude on the other end: "Hey! It's Mr.Janisko!"
Kiara: "HEY!"
Janisko: "Wanna go to Arizona in October with a bunch of people for a Bio Trip, Come to the school right now and I'll go through some details"
Kiara: "Alright"

So I made my way to the school and right on the spot he tells me that I need to make a decision on the spot because the plane tickets were going fast. So without even thinking I said "HECK YES!" 

So I booked them tickets, I am pleased to announce October 5th I will be getting on a plane and heading to Mesa, Arizona then making my way to Havasupai Trail doing a wicked long hike and camping. I heard it's amazing and I love hiking so this is great!!! Another bonus is we're spending a night in Vegas. Wicked eh!? 

Here are some pictures!



Would you look at that!? Just look at it! 




2 comments: