Monday, June 20, 2011

B-I-O

Today I planned on studying for my Bio exam tomorrow (LAST EXAM!) 
I got up early, showered and made my way to the school and got Mr.Janisko to quiz me, my sister, and Charlie. Well after that instead of locking ourselves in a room and studying the rest of the day we decided to study the real deal. So we took a trip to Lethbridge and called this studying. Well I did learn a few things that you just might not learn in a classroom
Like...

-Woman should think twice about wearing a short skirt and bending over, let's just say I saw a bit to much of a stranger today...I'll leave it at that.
-Mosquitos will continue to bite you even if you do bite back
-Do not attempt to speak Japanese to a Japanese person 
-Don't wear clothing that confuses old woman, they ask to many questions.
- (This is not something I learnt but something everyone in the vehicle learnt) DO NOT TOUCH KIARA'S TIMBITS! 
-Do not shove chopsticks up your nose in attempt of "becoming a walrus" side effects may involve a bloody nose 
-Don't dance around parking lots when there are Hutterites around, they really start to believe us white folk are possessed
-Do not attempt Kung Fu moves around people you think don't know any moves because they might surprise you and you may or may not end up on the floor with the wind knocked out of you (Thank you Christian Burton for not telling me you were in Martial Arts) 
-Do not suggest to play a game to torture others if you do not want to be tortured. 
-Don't start giving a massaging and stop 2 seconds later thinking the person would be okay with that..."NO YOU KEEP GOING OR I WILL...."
-When it comes to actually studying do not answer a question incorrectly around Burton because he WILL make sure you will remember to get it right the NEXT time...
--The last thing I learnt and I ask myself, why do I not have a camera!?---

&& my last bio note for the day  



No comments:

Post a Comment