Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pink

I can't figure out if this is a blessing or not...
I was suppose to speak at Ryan's farewell today and I woke up this morning with a swollen eye, I could not open it. 
Turns out I have pink eye. 
So I didn't have to speak in front of all thems peoples.
Now I'm thinking I wish I could have just spoken rather than deal with this. 
You see, I can't look at something for too long. I was trying to read and my eye decided it would shut and hurt like crazy so I decided to watch some Prison Break instead, this time though my eye decided to water like none other looking like I was crying over the show. I didn't get a good look of myself until my family got home from church and my mom told me "Kiara you look horrible!" 
I looked in the mirror and well...I don't even recognize myself. 
I'm debating whether I should post a picture or not, it's kind of funny. 
Let's just pray I heal up before camp tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment