I had an urge yesterday.
It was bigger than most my other urges ever have been.
My urges usually consist of purchasing a chocolate bar
a coke,
candy,
maybe some new clothing...
Yesterday I purchased a kinect.
Oh boy :)
I love my kinect.
I'm not a gamer whatsoever.
The only time I touch the Xbox is to turn on Prison Break.
That's it.
With my kinect I purchased Dance Central
Last night me and my siblings turned that game on if we keep practicing I'm pretty sure we'll be the first family dance crew in Cardston.
Seriously all my sibs just love it.
It's nice to see Harmon retire the guns for a bit a replace em with some dancing shoes.
We'll have to take a video and post it one day.
Seriously too much fun.
If anyone wants to come dance with me seriously call me up! I'm down!
I don't care who you are :P
Oh I love that game so much. Please tell me you've already done my favorite one. (I forget what its called. But you know which one.) Please ace it and then we can dance it together!
ReplyDelete