Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Dancing in the Price Tag

Weird title.
I know.
There is a story behind it! 
I'll get to that.

Yesterday my mom was being quite spontaneous and she decided we should drive to Coaldale to our grandparents house. 
So we did! 
We had a huge dinner. 
I sent a text to my grandpa telling him that Harmon eat's A LOT so be prepared.
Well he took that quite seriously. 
WAY TO MUCH FOOD!

At my grandparents house they always have music playing, that old stuff.
But I grew up listening to it so I actually do enjoy it.
Mackenzie decided to change the channel then I decided to teach my mom how to dance.
Even my little brothers were dancing along.
Our family is all about dancing in the kitchen.

Then we took some pictures on my grandma's computer.

Yup that be my Grandma in the middle



We had a lot more strange pictures but some how they got lost.
Sad day.

NEXT
we drove to Raymond.
WHO DOES THAT RIGHT?
My mom kept cranking the music and then we decided to send a HeyTell Courtney of us singing Price Tag.
Ya the Marsh's should be banned from all singing, at least it should only be kept in the vehicle. But nope we decided to send it out.

In Raymond we hung out at my cousins house for awhile and had some odd conversations. 
I rather not share.

On the way home we cranked our family's song.
"DANCING IN THE MOONLIGHT!"
and decided to HeyTell our singing to Derek.
Sorry if we destroyed your ears. 

Let me tell you about my mother during this song.
Everytime it comes on she goes crazy.
Like I'm talking using her cellphone as a microphone and taking her hands off the wheel to dance kind of crazy.
She's a nut but we claim her.

Anywho. 
Yesterday was great. 
Family is awesome.
Simple as that. 


3 comments: