Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Any takers?

When I lived in a city I always wanted to live in a small town.
Now that I'm in a small town I'd very much like to live in the middle of no where.
Or just somewhere without neighbors.
Why?

Well for the past 2 years we have had no neighbors.
I've loved it.
In these past couple of weeks we have people building right next to us.
There are 3 other lots near us and they choose right next door.
I might not have a problem with this if my window wasn't RIGHT THERE
Every morning I wake up to workers either sitting IN my window sill or standing right there.
I shouldn't have to ninja jump out of my bed every morning into another room to sleep in peace right?
Then there's the issue with getting changed. 
I have to stand in my closet to do so.
My main problem is my curtain is very thin so you can see right through it.
I guess I can easily fix that. 
But.

I'm thinking burning their house down is a better option?
Right? 

Now that would be nice :)
Anyone who lives somewhere without neighbors want a new roommate? 

No comments:

Post a Comment