Last night was the big bang!
The final blow of the summer.
Purdy much a giant pitty party.
There was a party at Colton's swimming hole with tons of glowsticks and pop.
The water was freezing but all of us (around 20 people) went in and went diving for glowsticks.
Who knew a bunch of teenagers could have so much fun with glowsticks :)
I loooove glowsticks.
We then sat around the fire and Brady told us all a "scary" story, which happened to be more funny than scary.
Then we started talking about the future (that was the pitty party part)
We quickly stopped that conversation before someone started crying.
The stars were AMAAZING last night. There wasn't a cloud in the sky.
Me, Aaron and Austin tried playing iSpy with stars but that was a fail.
Let me tell ya.
I don't wanna be prideful but I am proud of my grade.
I love how close we are.
I guess there is no use in saying I don't want summer to end because it's going to happen.
It was a great summer, I don't feel like I wasted my time.
I lived it to the fullest.
I didn't get many pictures because I busy having fun but here's what I did get.
| This was funnier in person but Christian was trying to hold a flashlight and make a stick for roasting hotdogs |
wheres my pic! my mad story telling skillzzz..
ReplyDeletei love our grade too! and the person who was about to start crying would have been me...haha
ReplyDeleteThis just makes me so happy. I'm glad you love your grade and had such a good summer :)
ReplyDelete