Saturday, August 20, 2011

mum mum mum, mommy mommy mommy, ma ma ma

three: day in the life of my mother
My mom. 
She's a reader. 
So as of lately that's a day in her life. 
Reading. She's a quick reader.
But I don't want to talk about a normal day in her life.
She gets up every morning, or every other morning? & goes running with her sister.
I admire her motivation. 
Then she usually comes home and sleeps in a tiny bit or reads.
Then she's on the go. 
It's hard to find her half the time.
As of today she's decided to start helping redo my Grandpa's bathroom. YIIIKES.
I love how much she loves her family and does things without being asked.
She's also a great friend. To her sister and to MY friends.
Seriously, sometimes I come home from somewhere and my friends are at my house hanging with her. Just chatting. 
She's a good listener and she's also very good at stating her opinion. Don't take it to heart y'all. She's just speaking her mind.
I love how she HATES pulling the "mom card" and she rather just be my friend. 
She's absolutely "chuuuuute" 

1 comment:

  1. You do have an amazing mom!! So funny that your friends go to your house to hang with your mom. I think thats great she is helping out at grandpas!! <3 her

    ReplyDelete