So...
I have nothing interesting to write about lately.
So...
I stole this from Katelyn.
one: [day in the life of your childhood]
two: [day in the life of your future]
three: [day in the life of your mother]
four: [day in the life of someone you miss]
five: [day in the life of a moment your waiting for]
six: [day in the life of a sibling]
seven: [day in the life of your perfect day]
eight: [day in the life of your talents]
nine: [day in the life of your smiles]
ten: [day in the life of today]
I guess today would be day one right?
So...here I go:)
My childhood has so many memories of moving and meeting new people so it's hard to pick one NORMAL day.
My most recent memories of my childhood took place in Kelowna, BC in a neighborhood called Glenrosa.
I liked it.
It was up in the forest and away from the city.
A normal summer day I'd get up in the morning and pick cherries with my family then play outside on the trampoline in the sprinkler and in the afternoon we often went to the beach which we named "Bikini Bottom"
Yes, off of Spongebob.
I really liked it there.
All my closest friends lived REALLY close.
In my childhood we traveled a lot.
Always to the same place.
About every 2 months we were Alberta bound so I guess it only made sense to move there right?
I had quite the imagination when I was little.
My sister and I had a keyboard in our bedroom that we got for our 8th birthday and we'd always write little songs that went along with the music that came with the keyboard.
I like to think I was really creative as a child.
I always would rearrange my bedroom because it was my dream to become an interior designer.
In the spring & summer my sister and I would always ride our bikes to the park and play for hours and when we felt up to in we'd ride our bikes to the elementary school, which wasn't that far away but as a child it was FOREVER away.
I'm not sure if that's what I'm suppose to write about.
I guess that wasn't exactly a DAY in my childhood, more of a summary but OH WELL.

Kiara I loved this! Reminds me of what Mel and I would do! Hope your work is going good.
ReplyDelete