Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Nights that mean the most.

I have problems, 
yes sir I do.
Little issues going on in my life that I just can't control.
It's okay though.
All I gots to do is wait it out.

I find the best cure for waiting for something is helping others out and realizing that my problems just ain't that big.
Though they suck, I am thankful that  it's the only problem I have.

Last night a good pal of mine whom I haven't talked to for quite awhile sent me a text message at midnight.
I had a busy day and all I wanted to do was sleep but clearly he needed someone to talk to.
So I woke myself up and chatted with him.
I can't say I solved his problems.
No one can solve anyones problems.
They can give advice but never solve.
I just felt the relief he felt when he got everything out.
I was happy he chose me to discus his future with.
He's not really a serious guy and few people see the side of him I often do.
I like that.
Late night conversations are usually the ones that mean the most.
It was in those couple of hours that my mind was completely blank and clear from all my problems.



No comments:

Post a Comment