Clayton "Montana"
I have made a decision!
(Only Motheren and Sisteren will understand this)
Anywho.
I've been thinking for quite awhile.
Anyone who knows me knows I like to go barefoot as often as I can.
I was joking around that I was going to hike in Arizona barefoot.
Then I really got thinking...
Why not!
Okay I'm not that stupid.
But I can kind of hike barefoot!
I've been doing some researching.
Asking around and I find thee perfect shoe to let me do just that.
Yes I do believe these are the ugliest things ever.
BUT
I wanna be comfortable while walking for 16 miles.
Have no fear my friends like I said I've been doing my research and these are meant for hiking.
They are double soles.
No one can tell me otherwise.
By the end of the hike I bet everyone will be wishing they would have worn these :)
Ya?
Now here's the big decision
Blue, Black, or Red?

my mom bought these and i'm jealous. apparently they are heavenly.
ReplyDeleteyou're gross.
ReplyDeletei wanna try them on.