Saturday, August 27, 2011

tennn.

ten: day in the life of today
Today?
Can I talk about yesterday?...
no.
Okay...well today.
Every other Saturday I work at the Bargain Barn and today everyone decided to empty out their houses and have me deal with it.
It was very stressful and my job is NEVER stressful. 
But today should get better!
I'll be heading to Whoop Up days with a group of my friends.
I went last night for the first time in my life and it was AMAAAAZING.
Mostly because Kayden got hypnotized and it made my entire night.
I couldn't help but buy the DVD because that kid was hilarious. 
I wonder if it's possible to post the funniest parts. 
Oh it was good! 
I cried.
So much laughter!
(Like how I somehow talked about yesterday? Sneaky? I think not...)

Well as the Black Eyed Peas would say...
Tonight's gunna be a good night.


1 comment:

  1. Ooh I wanna see the dvd. Iv always wanted to see someone get hypnotized.

    ReplyDelete