Don't mind that title, that's just my excitement put into words.
Good thing I have Stephanie or else I would have been completely oblivious to such an amazing happening.
Good thing I have Stephanie or else I would have been completely oblivious to such an amazing happening.
Stephanie and I have twitter accounts mostly so we can get celebrities to notice us.
Nerds I know.
Anywho.
I decided that I just really wanted Justin to Retweet me.
I've never EVER attempted it but what the heck why not right?
For you non twitter people Retweeting is pretty much where if someone likes what you said or what not they post it on their twitter account for all their followers to see. ALL.
So I mentioned him in a tweet.
About an hour later Stephanie texted me and said "Did Justin retweet you?"
I told her probably not, I checked a few times but didn't see anything.
Then she continued sending me texts saying "NO NO I'm pretty sure he did!"
Clearly I missed something.
I did a happy dance, ran upstairs jumped up and down. Did another happy dance, stopped breathing and perhaps wet myself a little.
I'm a dork I know but this guy's singer is clearly than a lot of Hollywood singers. I love Youtube singers!
First try, how lucky am I?



No comments:
Post a Comment