Thursday, September 8, 2011

no regrets.

I'm a big promoter when it comes to taking risks. 
I think it's a necessary thing to do often in life.
One can't live every day on a plan (that's my opinion) Sometimes you just have to take a risk.
Whether it's little or big. 

Today I took a risk, it may have seemed little to anyone but to me it was a big risk.
I don't know what I was scared of, what was the worst that could have happened? Nothing really.
But the thought still scared me. 
I've been putting aside this, I guess you could call it a wish, for so long. 
I kept second guessing myself. 

Today didn't turn out the way I wanted it to, a lot of roadblocks stood in my way but the point is I lived today with no regrets. I trusted my gut.

If your having a hard time making a decision, go with the one that your heart AND your head agree on. 

That's my little blurb for the day. 
:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment