I understand why Katy Perry wrote that song, TGIF
"Thank goodness it's Friday"
That's exactly how I felt when I got out of bed yesterday morning.
2 days into the school year and I was already excited for Friday.
What I also love about Friday's is I usually NEVER have a plan.
I got to school & then wing it from there.
That's what I did.
It ended up being quite the eventful day.
I purchased 2 pops for $1
Was greeted at the front door of the grocery store by 2 football players AKA some of my favorite people ever!
Jaden Cahoon & Christian Burton
I was then told by Sam in french that he missed me when I only saw him a couple of hours earlier.
We piled 8 people in the "spaceship" for Kayden's break and sat there squished and drinking pop.
I helped the Christian and Jaden sell their CHS discount cards, I SOLD ONE! GO ME!
Christian and I tried looking for each other at the same time and ended up walking around the block in the same direction making us walk in continuous circles.
I saw batman walking down the street with a woman in a wedding dress.
I decided to wear my glasses after 3 years of denying that I need them.
I watched Charlie freak out after walking into a brick wall.
Charlie and I made cookies then ate an entire plate between us and the other dudes.
Charlie, Christian and I blared music and choreographed a dance to Bad by The Cab.
Sam tried to sing in spanish when he's french...? That was...well something else.
Sam tried to sing in spanish when he's french...? That was...well something else.
I got a wedgie :( who does that honestly?
We all dog piled on Jaden and tickled him.
We all dog piled on Jaden and tickled him.
We attempted a massage train while attempting to watch Jaws
We stopped watching Jaws after only watching it for 5 minutes.
We made a giant bed on my basement floor and watched Arthur.
I don't know if any of this sounds exciting to you but it was an awesome day for me.
If you haven't seen this music video I highly recommend it if you want a good laugh.

No comments:
Post a Comment