Wednesday, September 28, 2011

This week is somewhat stressful but has a happy ending.
The first couple days of next week will be somewhat stressful but also have a happy ending.
What's going on you ask?
Well! :)
...

I got my packing list yesterday for my trip to Arizona next week,
the list is LOOOONNNNG.
But on Friday I get to relax from the stresses of preparing myself for this hike and I get to spend the weekend with the Football team.
On Friday I am going to Calgary with Kari De Winter and we are going shopping until the football game at 7. 
After the came I will depart from lovely Kari and spend the night at a hotel with the football team and my sisters. 
THEN 
the next day... 
:) 

YUP. 
We're going to a CFL game!!! 
Roughriders vs Stampeders. 
It WILL be amazing.

Then after that fabulous weekend I will work my butt off packing some more and then 
Tuesday...
Hello Arizona! 


Life is good.

1 comment: