Friday, September 23, 2011

Gettin' down on Thuuuursday

As many know last weekend for me was a complete disaster. 

I'm pretty sure that's an understatement but anyways...
Many also know that I don't like making official plans because when they don't work out (which they usually don't) I hate being disappointed. 
Yesterday I made no plans except one.
FOOTBALL. 
Even that plan had some flaws though. 
Getting there.
Hitchhiking was seriously being considered.
Thank goodness for Matt Zemp and his kind soul! :) 

Let me tell y'all something...
as long as you surround yourself with fun, amazing people having no plans usually ends up being a blast. 

The ride home is always the best.
This should be on everybody's bucketlist!
Being in a backseat with 2 foreigners. 
Sam started singing in french and Simon rapped in German and I...well I laughed my gut out. 
We laughed at a lot of things on the way home

-Sam talking on the phone
-Reading Sam's text through the window
-How extremely technology retarded I am
-Corners
-Simon claiming he bought an english speaking pill off of ebay
- "Ich lieb' dich nicht du liebst mich nicht"
-Matt's silly faces 
-Let's dance to joy division


Anyways! Enjoy the pictures, just a few that turned out decent. 


My personal favorite.
Just before the game he claimed he wasn't much of a dancer...I beg to differ :P










  


No comments:

Post a Comment