Tuesday, September 20, 2011

that one!

that male friend you can tell anything too: Christian Burton
that friend that makes you laugh most often: Aaron Kennard
that friend that you should probably go into a mental institute with: Charlie Weston
that friend that you sometimes act like a couple with: Occasionally I admit my sister, Christian and I will turn on a movie and all cuddle together but I don't think that counts as acting like a couple at all. Just showing some lovin. 
that friend that you can talk religion with: Jacob Creason 
that friend that makes you instantly smile when you see them: Christian Burton and Jaden Cahoon
that friend that you'd most likely end up in jail with: Kayden Kartchner
that friend that you have an awesome secret handshake with: Sam Arrieus 
that friend that you do ugly faces with: Charlie Weston
that friend that you couldn't live without: my sister :) Mackenzie Marsh
that friend that you can see yourself going on an adventure with: Stephanie Redford!
that friend that appears drunk when actually 100% sober at all times: Brady Olsen
that friend that your probably too blunt with: Jeremy Prince
that friend you can talk to on the phone forever with: Katie Hartley
that friend that is an amazing singer: Christian Burton and Jacob Creason, oh and Fielding Roberts...oh and Aaron Kennard! But that last one is a secret so don't go spreading that around ;)


Now what kind of friend are you? I'm probably the one that appears drunk when I'm actually ALWAYS sober, and the friend that does the ugly faces so you probably won't instantly smile when you see me. 

2 comments: