My biggest fear going into Grade 12 was the lack of school spirit.
Thankfully we were wrong.
We had an amazing assembly yesterday and EVERYONE was craaaazy.
That craziness lasted well into the night during our Football game.
The cheering never stopped and that usually never happens at our games.
Though we did lose we kept our spirits high!
Then came the dance.
A teenagers mind is Cardston is set like this.
"I'll go later because nobody is going to be there at the start of the dance anyways."
WRONG AGAIN
As soon as 9:30 hit people were piling into the school and the partying didn't stop until midnight.
I have never seen so many sweaty people in my life, we were just going at it hard!
Heck I swear I even saw Mr.Janisko help throw a kid in the air!
It was an amazing night and at the end I realized I love our school!
I have no complaints.
I have a feeling if we keep this up senior year will be the best year.

Party rocking in the house tonight!! :)
ReplyDeleteawesome night!!
ReplyDeleteoh sounds SO fun! I'm glad you are loving it :)
ReplyDelete