Monday, March 28, 2011

As of lately

As of lately I have been working everyday and going to school so I don't have much of a life, or I do have a life..? However you want to put it. Long story short I don't enjoy it, I find myself missing out on a lot. I can honestly say I have not heard one good thing come from anybody who works at Extra Foods. So anybody out there who has a job offer for me speak up because I wanna get out of that place ASAP! I'm not allergic to work I promise.

1 comment:

  1. ya I worked at extra foods, right before tyler and I got married. I didn't really have too many problems, that was right before they couldn't get a decent manager in there. Then my mom started working there and her stories that she had blew my mind!!! Anyways, I feel for you and wish I could help. It's tough to find a job right now. All I can say is don't go to Dairy Queen. The owners are awesome but some of the people they have on staff really suck!!! (worked there too)

    ReplyDelete