Sunday, May 8, 2011
BANANA!
My mom is silly, she seems way more like a friend to me than my mother and I don't have a problem that at all. I spent the entire evening with her today playing cards and scrabble and chatting. I love that I don't have to be scared to ask her questions and the fact that she doesn't intimidate me. She worries me sometimes with her blonde moments but she wouldn't be my mom without those moments. I'm so thankful for all she does for me, which is a lot! She's always checking on us and making sure we're happy and if we're not she's not. Most of my friends call her "Momma Marsh" cause she's like a mother/friend to them all. Seriously, I think sometimes my friends come over just to hang out with her. She's such a cutie too! Many of you might be wondering what the title of this post has to do with my mother. Well you see it's her word, when she runs out of things to say when she's listing things off she'll just say banana, it's so dumb but it cracks me up every time. I love you mother dearest! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment