Tuesday, May 10, 2011

We-Da-Ho

I cannot explain how excited I am for Thursday, May 12th! Let me explain.

I love Idaho, I don't know what about it I love so much, It all starts with family. It's like a beautified version of Alberta as in...it's actually spring when it's suppose to be and summer is just the write length. (No complaints about the weather as of lately, I adore the sunshine!) Anyways, as many may know I was just in Idaho about 2 weeks ago. But this week is going to be even better! Why? Because my sister (okay she's really my cousin but feels way more like a sister) is getting married, yup Cortney Parker is becoming Cortney Calaway! I just love that name, and I completely agree with her choice of husband he's simply awesome and fits right in with the whole fam damily. I know I probably won't be seeing her much since this is her wedding weekend but all mormons know what wedding mean...TONS AND TONS OF FAMILY! I love my family, they are so wild, fun, and loud... and well you'd have to spend a day with us to really know how we are. Anyways a lot of family is the main reason why I'm so excited for this weekend and the fact that I'll be driving to Idaho with My aunt and Stephanie excites me! I love traveling with Steph.

IDAHO HERE WE COME! (be prepared for a loud weekend) 
:)

1 comment: