Friday, May 6, 2011

Irritating

As of lately I've developed a new pet peeve. People without jobs, the ones who are spoiled. No I do not have the best job in the world, in fact I dread it. That's not the point though, most of my friends know the hate I have for my job and often people say just quit. Well it's not that simple, this is a small town there are not that many jobs around, I already have two. What these people don't realize that tell me to just quit is I pay for everything, and I still need to save up for school. The ones who are telling me to quit already know that their parents pay for everything of there's and will probably pay for their schooling too. So they tell me if I don't like my job just quit, I don't need the money. In the last week I've already clued in how close next year is coming, and it takes time to save money. So it's time to start, so those of you who don't pay for a thing please think about what your saying.

Sorry if this is sounding harsh, it's been bothering me a lot lately.

1 comment:

  1. Kiara, I knew exactly what you mean! That has been my pet peeve for awhile! People would just think my parents paid my way to europe, what they don't know is that I had three sticken jobs in the summer and still had to save for school. It drives me crazy, I"m glad i'm not the only one that hate it when kids don't have jobs and there parents pay for everything.

    ReplyDelete