Saturday, May 28, 2011

Rain & Shine

Today our Rugby team travelled to Medicine Hat for a tournament. I'll tell ya I have never seen such bipolar weather. The forecast for the day was suppose to be pouring rain, so we all dressed in warm clothes and were set for a day of cold. Well our first game comes around and it is warm, very very warm! The weather reflected a lot on the type of day we had. We won our first game and the sunshine congratulated us. When we lost our second game it started pouring, these were not ordinary size raindrops! We were all very bitter. After we got back from eating and practicing and getting a pep talk and we were all pumped the sun decided to show it's self again and put us all in a great mood. We did lose but the game was so much fun, we did so good I was so proud of every girl. Each girl did something awesome that helped us with our game, I was also very happy to play the entire game too :) 

The ride home was a lot of fun, I loved getting to know every girl and grew a love for my teammate. I cannot wait to play with these ladies next year if things work out. Right now though, I'm focused on kicking Raymond's butt Wednesday night! REVENGE! 

2 comments: